TotalTrax, Inc. is the leading provider of real-time vehicle, driver, and inventory tracking technologies for manufacturing and warehouse operations. By combining patented hardware, software, reporting, and business intelligence tools, TotalTrax transforms traditional fork trucks into “Smart Trucks” that track vehicle usage, maintenance, load, and location. These real-time vehicle, driver and inventory tracking technologies provide significant benefits for manufacturing and warehouse operations.
Established in 2011, TotalTrax is the fusion of Rush Tracking Systems, SkyTrax Inc., and ShockWatch Equipment Monitoring. TotalTrax has combined the benefits of optical real-time location systems, RFID tracking solutions, and data-capturing equipment monitors to enable businesses to meet all of their tracking needs. TotalTrax provides solutions to manage assets and inventory and improve safety in any size facility. Ultimately, these systems help to lower costs and improve productivity. The results are significant reductions in operating costs, improved inventory accuracy, and complete visibility of your operations.
TotalTrax operates both nationally and internationally. Its technology systems have received numerous awards and industry recognition.
- Founded 2004
- ‘Indoor GPS’ is an optical RTLS with industry-best accuracy
- Patent granted July 2010 (USA)
- International patent August 2011
- July 2011, merged with Rush Tracking Systems
ShockWatch Equipment Monitoring
- Developed in 1976
- Highly visible impact sensor embedded into a label affixed directly to the shipment
- Effective visual deterrent to damage throughout the shipping and handling
- Over 100,000 Equipment Monitors sold
- Over 100,000,000 Shipping/Handling Monitors sold world-wide
- Acquired by SkyTrax/Rush Tracking Systems October 1, 2011
Rush Tracking Systems
- Founded in 2003 as a leading RFID solutions provider
- Focused on supply chain tracking solutions
- Patent portfolio / expertise acquired from International Paper
- Acquired by Pharos Capital in November 2009
Expanded company renamed TotalTrax, Inc. October 1, 2011
Contact Us for more information on TotalTrax Smart Truck Solutions.