Accurate real time operating data for immediate and continuous process improvements
TotalTrax provides business intelligence solutions and reporting tools that enable improved inventory accuracy, improve visibility to fleet usage and utilization, and provides never seen before rich operating data. When applied, facilities have the ability to utilize operational data to eliminate redundant and costly processes, improve safety, fleet asset and labor management capabilities, and identify exceptions that need to be managed immediately
In a recent study, it was reported that organizations that have successfully monitored lift trucks typically experienced a minimum of:
- 28% improvement in operator compliance,
- 11% reduction in maintenance costs,
- 13% improvement in vehicle utilization.
- 12% increase in overall profitability.
- 26% improvement in regulatory compliance
- 15% decrease in vehicle downtime and average travel time per job
- 15% reduction in average travel time per job
TotalTrax Business Intelligence Data and Tools can help you achieve and exceed these goals by providing:
Automated inventory tracking with improved accuracy to reduce:
- Time spent looking for pallets or open slots
- Cycle counting & inventory reconciliation FTE’s
- Cost of mistakes, miss-shipments, obsolete inventory, buffer stock, etc.
Improved visibility to fleet usage and utilization to:
- Reduce maintenance costs while improving uptime
- Identify opportunities to right size the fleet and rezone/reslot the warehouse to reduce drive time per pallet
Rich operating data that you’ve never had before:
- Immediately see the impact of changes to product mix or customer requirements on your labor standards without the need for a new time & motion study
- Know what and how work was done
- Reduce variability between drivers and increase average shift performance
- Feed higher quality data into your WMS for improved functionality and warehouse optimization (e.g. interleaving)
- Support Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma initiatives