TotalTrax, Inc. offers exciting and challenging careers to individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence. We are seeking people who have an interest in materials handling solutions and technologies that address the demands of the materials handling, supply chain and logistics industry. If this is a challenge you are ready to accept, we invite you to apply and explore a career with TotalTrax.
Imagine having the opportunity to change the way a customer’s entire operation functions, while working in a creative and fun environment that utilizes your talents and strengths.
Join a team that will support you to reach your full potential, recognize your contributions and reward your accomplishments.
Current Job Postings:
Sales Professionals (all levels)
We are actively soliciting candidates in various geographies across North America for individual contributor sales roles (for Strategic/Named Accounts and Regional/Geographical coverage). Products are sold directly to clients and indirectly through various channel partners around the globe.
- Effectively sell the value of the TotalTrax suite of technology solutions to senior level decision makers at existing and targeted national and multi-national companies with multiple distribution centers, warehouses and/or manufacturing operations utilizing large fleets of material handling vehicles. Accounts will be assigned based on geographical proximity to the Sales Executive’s home office location and/or market vertical expertise.
- Effectively sell the TotalTrax fleet safety and monitoring products to OEM dealers of material handling equipment as well as to end use customers in the warehouse, distribution and/or manufacturing business within the assigned territory.
- Provide sales leadership for a team of internal (senior management, services and account management) and external (channel partner) resources to effectively assess customer needs and requirements and develop compelling strategic account plans, proposals and ROI business cases to address them.
- Work closely with the TotalTrax VP of Sales and CFO to develop, present and close revenue and secure contracts.
- Work with peer group to support sales to each site within the customer’s enterprise to maximize account penetration.
- Provide regular, comprehensive customer and market feedback regarding competitive offerings, as well as opportunities for business strategy, product and service enhancements.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer’s management.
Please email your CV/résumé to email@example.com