TotalTrax, Inc. offers exciting and challenging careers to individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence. We are seeking people who have an interest in materials handling solutions and technologies that address the demands of the materials handling, supply chain and logistics industry. If this is a challenge you are ready to accept, we invite you to apply and explore a career with TotalTrax.
Imagine having the opportunity to change the way a customer’s entire operation functions, while working in a creative and fun environment that utilizes your talents and strengths.
Join a team that will support you to reach your full potential, recognize your contributions and reward your accomplishments.
Current Job Postings:
Support – Service Engineer
The continued success and rapid growth of our company has created the need for a Service Engineer to join the support team. You will serve as a point of contact for customers and end-users, both internal and external, providing technical support and excellent customer service. Ensure that customers receive outstanding service by providing friendly and professional communication, a willingness to listen to customer needs, and outstanding product knowledge:
- Build deep knowledge of TotalTrax products
- Analyze, resolve and document technical issues
- Interact effectively with customers and internal developers
- Work with partners and end-users remotely via phone and VPN to troubleshoot SW and HW issues
- Work independently to create and troubleshoot documentation including Training, work instructions, BOMs, etc…
- Provide feedback to Engineering to continuously improve product
- Assist in testing new HW and SW functionality prior to release
- Install and configure HW and SW at end user sites
- Analyze and create CAB, LUT, and CAN files
- Work with engineering and suppliers to spec parts
- Become the subject-matter expert for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing technical support for software business applications is critical for this role
- Candidates familiar with Optics / Warehousing industry are highly preferred
- Familiar with Network Technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, Remote Desktop)
- Familiar with Web Applications and Infrastructure
- Intermediate to advanced SQL Knowledge
- Ability to understand and explain technical information
- Experience in creating customer facing documentation
- Confident, patient and clear communicator with customers and vendors via phone and email
- Extensive application support experience working directly with customers
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments to meet deadlines
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
Please email your CV/résumé to email@example.com
Sales Professionals (all levels)
We are actively soliciting candidates in various geographies across North America for individual contributor sales roles (for Strategic/Named Accounts and Regional/Geographical coverage). Products are sold directly to clients and indirectly through various channel partners around the globe.
- Effectively sell the value of the TotalTrax suite of technology solutions to senior level decision makers at existing and targeted national and multi-national companies with multiple distribution centers, warehouses and/or manufacturing operations utilizing large fleets of material handling vehicles. Accounts will be assigned based on geographical proximity to the Sales Executive’s home office location and/or market vertical expertise.
- Effectively sell the TotalTrax fleet safety and monitoring products to OEM dealers of material handling equipment as well as to end use customers in the warehouse, distribution and/or manufacturing business within the assigned territory.
- Provide sales leadership for a team of internal (senior management, services and account management) and external (channel partner) resources to effectively assess customer needs and requirements and develop compelling strategic account plans, proposals and ROI business cases to address them.
- Work closely with the TotalTrax VP of Sales and CFO to develop, present and close revenue and secure contracts.
- Work with peer group to support sales to each site within the customer’s enterprise to maximize account penetration.
- Provide regular, comprehensive customer and market feedback regarding competitive offerings, as well as opportunities for business strategy, product and service enhancements.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer’s management.
Please email your CV/résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org